Be Who You Want To Be
Hello please log in and or register.
Need to get ahold of the Admin of the site? Please email them at bewhoyouwanttobe@live.com

If you have suggestions for the site let me know!!!
Be Who You Want To Be
Hello please log in and or register.
Need to get ahold of the Admin of the site? Please email them at bewhoyouwanttobe@live.com

If you have suggestions for the site let me know!!!
Be Who You Want To Be
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Be Who You Want To Be

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
To anyone who has just joined, please check you pm inbox by clicking "messages" in the nav bar. New messages will make it yellow. Thank you!
Translate the page!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Theme Changer
Norm
Bubble Gum
Forest Green
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Boot Changer{ANDY
Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:49 pm by zebadedmy

» Download Pes 2012 For K800
Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:10 pm by zebadedmy

» Hum Jante Hai Tum Hame Barbad Karoge Dil Firbhi Tumhe Dete H
Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:48 pm by zebadedmy

» BHIMSEN JOSHI KANNADA Daswani SONGS
Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:19 am by zebadedmy

» Http://www.filesonic.com/file/4069778395/Starfucker_Complete
Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:54 am by zebadedmy

» Patch Oxford Advanced.rar
Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:48 pm by zebadedmy

» Patch Oxford Advanced.rar
Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:44 pm by zebadedmy

» Jenni - SVDL-446 Czech Mate Scissors
Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:25 am by zebadedmy

» Patrick Bruel, Puzzle Full Album Zip
Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:50 pm by zebadedmy

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 278 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:19 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoaCastle
Imagineer
NoaCastle

Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create)   Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:49 pm

I love to fill these things out =D

* . . Basic . . *
Name: Josefin de la Motte
Birthdate: 26th November '87
Birthplace: Lund, Sweden
Current Location: Lund, Sweden
Eye Color: Blue-green
Hair Color: Currently dark brown..red..ish.. with my mid-dark blond roots showing <.<
Height: 171cm ish.. which I think is like 5.7ft
Weight: Um... 65kilos? I'm not sure what that is in lbs. I'll check a converter, hang on ^^ .. ok! 143lbs =)

* . . What's Your . . *
Zodiac Sign: Saggitarius
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Body Type: Slim-Average with curves <.<
Favorite Food: Ooh tough one. I don't remember at the moment xD But I'm a vegetarian =) And I love candy ^^
Favorite Drink: Fun light appear mixed with ramlösa citrus ^^ And pineapple juice <3 and ice tea... and stuff.
Favorite Animal: Panthers =) Cats <333 and dogs <33 I love many animals <.<
Best Physical Feature: Iris, bottom lip and boobs.
Fears: I have an immense fear of hurting people. I also am scared of tractors <.<

* . . Have you ever . . *
Drank: Um not hard liquor. I had some lightly alcoholic cider when I was younger and have only ever been tipsy, not drunk. And I haven't had alcohol since I was 14. Am now 22.
Smoked: Nope.
Shoplifted: Candy.. and a $1 plastic ring xD
Skinny Dipped: Yea once ^^ I'd love to do it again <3
Had Sex: One of my fav hobbies! ;p
Been Dumped: Yup
Had A Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Well.. hard to get dumped without having had one ;D But yes I have, a couple.

* . . Looking In For A Guy/Girl. . *
Fav Eye Color: Depends on the hair color. Piercing blue with dark colored hair is usually the best =D
Fav Hair Color: Dark brown, blue, green, black shimmering in blue/green.. ^^
Short or Long Hair: Long =) Though Short-ish is nice too, like.. half-long.
Looks or Personality: A mix of both. More so personality though tbh. I can do a hottie but I can't date a dimbwit
Love or Money: Love obviously but money's reeally desired by me too.
Hot or Cute: Hot
Muscular or Really Skinny: Depends on the rest of the looks. I like ...somewhat muscular but not too much.

....Awww the questions ended >w<
Anything else anyone would like to know? Or comment on? =D
Back to top Go down
Scorpionrose
Chowder
Scorpionrose

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create)   Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 am

Welcome to the site. =] Make yourself at home and stick around.

I have a question. How'd you come up with your screen name?
Back to top Go down
NoaCastle
Imagineer
NoaCastle

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create)   Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Hey thanks ^^

Well Noa is my all time fav cideo game character, from Legend of Legaia. Aaand back when I was playing it obsessively, I had dreams at night about the game and there was this tower in game and at the time I couldn't remember the word "Tower" so I changed it to Castle and put the two together for my username which I've used ever since, for like 8-8.5 years now ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create)   Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Noa (aka Kijo, Jo... any other nickname you may create)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Be Who You Want To Be :: Welcome!! :: Take Your Coat Off, Stay A While-
Jump to:  
free countersFree forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com